- New printed design, “HELLO KITTY” collection
- Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. Heat retention: 189°f @ 1 hr./ 160°f @ 6 hrs, cold retention: 46°f @ 6 hrs
- 2-Step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper from being flung off while the lid opens; Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning
- Easy-to-clean double layer nonstick Coated interior enhances durability, and provides greater protection of the stainless steel against salt-containing beverages like sports drinks
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
|Hello Kitty White
|9.06"W x 2.76"H
|Number of Items
|Vacuum Insulated Mug
|Product Care Instructions
|Hand Wash Only
|Flip Top Cap
|9.06 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches
|Country of Origin
|Item model number
What is vacuum insulation?
Vacuum means the air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create a vacuum insulation. It blocks heat from transferring through air (conduction). Zojirushi vacuum insulation also features a copper or aluminum layer tightly wrapped around the outside of the inner stainless steel layer. This copper or aluminum layer reflects heat (radiation), further minimizing the temperature change of your drink. Lastly, heat is blocked from escaping through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
Zojirushi and global lifestyle brand Sanrio have partnered to release the Hello Kitty Limited Edition Collection.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): EAE50KTWA