- Vacuum insulated stainless steel food jar keeps foods hot or cold for hours; Heat retention 147°F @ 6 hrs. / Cold retention 50°F @ 6 hrs.
- Tight-fitted lid with gasket seals lid to minimize leaks and maximize heat retention
- 2-1/2-inch wide opening makes it easy to fill and clean, and allows users to eat directly out of the jar
- SlickSteel polished stainless steel interior resists corrosion and repels stains
- Made of BPA-free plastic and 18/8 stainless steel
|Item Weight||13.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.88 x 3.88 x 6.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
|Item model number||SW-EAE50KTWA|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Food Jar; Lid|
What is vacuum insulation?
Vacuum means the air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create a vacuum insulation. It blocks heat from transferring through air (conduction). Zojirushi vacuum insulation also features a copper or aluminum layer tightly wrapped around the outside of the inner stainless steel layer. This copper or aluminum layer reflects heat (radiation), further minimizing the temperature change of your drink. Lastly, heat is blocked from escaping through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
Zojirushi and global lifestyle brand Sanrio have partnered to release the Hello Kitty Limited Edition Collection.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): EAE50KTWA